Monday 9 March 2015

Noir et Blanc | No comments:


















Jumper- French Connection
Trousers - Joseph
Shoes- Asos
Hat- Spitafields
Coat- Zara
Bag- Burberry

At last my first Beauty/Fashion Post is Live! Sooo I've been meaning to upload a post since my first one some *ahem* months ago and I won't bore you with all the glory details, but something or the other always seems to crop up before I can take 'blog worthy photos' like me stuffing my face and getting too tired or messing up my make up, hair, not leaving enough time etc....The list truly is endless. This blogging malarkey aint as easy as it seems and being the perfectionist that I am ;-), I always find any excuse to can a post. I very nearly canned this post! And with good reason too, in a nutshell I forgot my SD card for my DLSR camera at home and had to resort to taking photos on my iPhone6. I wasn't too impressed with the quality of the photos taken but then I thought "A, they're just photos who caresss!" plus if I didn't post now, I fear I may never post! It took quite abit of tweaking and editing to make the photos half way decent but I got there in the end *Yay* 

 
I've been to France before but I'm ashamed to say I've never been to Paris! I instantly fell in love with Paris, J'mapelle Adwoa and all that Jazz (Loool, You will soon discover how neeky I really am) with it's divine food and breath taking architecture. I had an amazing time, with great company and lovely weather ( it was meant to rain!!) And I'm already counting down the days until I return....for longer next time round. (I would love to upload my adventures and happenings in Paris, but the time it took to edit the few photos you see above has me thinking they will just have to stay in my personal album... Forever For now)

By the way I absolutely adore the Fedora hat featured in this post. I picked it up in Spitafields market (ask for Colin's stall, everyone seems to know him) And I've never received less than 3 compliments anytime I wear it. I have a cute little story  about this hat but I'll probably get to it when I'm not falling half asleep.


Thanks for stopping by.

P.s Who knew I took so many pictures with my hands in my hair *major side eye*

A.akots
x